It’s almost that time of year! I adore Christmas. I’ve come to love it more and more over the years, and I genuinely enjoy giving gifts. I love finding the perfect thing for people I love. I usually get started on my shopping early, and have it all done long before everyone else starts swarming the shops, so I have already started making my list and checking things off. Of course, I do not foresee much swarming this year, I just found out that California is going into lockdown again. It’s probably good.
I put together a little gift guide for those of you who struggle with this kind of stuff.
1. These boots I am getting for my sister (shhh!) cause her feet get cold in the winter, and these are fur lined, and aren’t uggs! I think she will love them. They are available here.
2. This is such a cool t-shirt. I am a vintage t-shirt girl myself, but I grabbed this for my niece as soon as I spotted it. It’s here, and I think she will love it.
3. I am so picky when it comes to fragrance. It’s ridiculous. In my life I have found maybe 3 fragrances that I can actually wear, and this is one of them. I think it makes a lovely gift.
4. This should really be on my wish list, not my gift guide, but if you have a vinyl lover who is as obsessed with this album right now as I am, you can get this here. That may or may not be a hint.
5. Personally, I adore Emily Winfield Martin’s art. I ran across her work at a shop in Seattle a few years ago, and have bought a few of her pieces since then, including this print. You can get it here, and check out her other prints while you’re at it!
6. You just can’t go wrong with this. It’s my mom’s favorite, and I snagged one for her for Christmas!
7. If you have little ones, these crochet fruits will win their little hearts. I want to get them just in case someone someday has babies! They are just so cute! They’re at this Etsy shop.
8. Another one that should be on my wish list. I love this poster, and I seriously doubt the heart of anyone who doesn’t get all smiley at John and Yoko. Lulu Blue and I have a plan to adopt a couple of kitties and name them John and Yoko. I have genetically passed my love of these two to my child. Yes, I am proud. You can buy this super cool poster here.
9. I actually did put this on my list! My mother asked me what I want for Christmas, and I said this.
10. Who doesn’t love a ukulele? I got one for Lulu Blue AND my father a couple of years ago, and they both love them and play them all the time. By far, one of the best gift ideas. These Luna ones seem to go over well.
That’s all for now, but I will have a few more gift guides coming before Christmas comes around.
I hope you are all keeping warm, safe, and happy.