Lulu Blue and I both have a week off! What in the world are we going to do with all that free time, you ask? Well, if today was any indication, I am guessing Lulu Blue is going to sleep. I think I might follow her lead on that one. I could definitely use a sleep in or two.
Of course, this got me thinking about bedrooms. Who does not LOVE a truly comfortable, clean, beautiful bedroom? Since I will likely be needing a new bed, I thought I’d go take a peek at some bedroom ideas, and I decided to share some rooms that I will be using for inspiration when the time for the purchase comes.
- That duvet looks completely amazing. Just saying.
- I put this one here just for that white brick accent wall. I do not have this feature, but maybe I should!
- I love the lighting in this bedroom. It’s simple, but certainly adds something to the room.
- This black and white art arrangement is so good.
- Wish this picture wasn’t so blurry. Honestly, I would probably get bored of this look pretty quick, but there’s something about it I like.
- That floor. The end.
- Kinda liking that wall shelf thing there.
- If I decided to go for a vintage, girly flair.
- There’s an idea for a headboard substitute!
- and one more…
- and another one.
- These little architectural details always make me want a more interesting house!
- My favorite. That window is gorgeous and reminds me of my apartment in S.F. Everything is perfectly simple, perfectly clean, and perfectly gorgeous. You’ve probably noticed I have a thing about windows and natural light. I feel like this is #1 in a bedroom.
This list got a little longer than I intended, but I get inspired easily. This will help me make my own bedroom decisions. Which one would you guys go for?
Okay. It is 1:47 AM. I should probably sleep. Goodnight!
photos: google images