Mother’s day is May 10th. 2020 has been a weird, crazy, stressful year, and a lot of mothers are working overtime with the kids out of school. In a perfect world, we would be showering mothers with love, effection and appreciation every day, but real life doesn’t always work like that. At least we can get it right a few times a year.
Here is a little gift guide for the special lady in your life.
- Olympus Pen E-PL9 camera. If she wants to branch out from iphone photography, this is the camera for her. It’s compact, easy to use, takes beautful pictures, and looks pretty. With a price tag of about $450, it isn’t cheap, but it isn’t insane either.
- 1960’s Sommerso Murano jewelry box. You can get it here.
- There is just something about throwing on a lovely kimono while you make your morning cup of coffee. This one is by Free People and you can get it here. But really, you can find one that suits her better. If you find a vintage one, even better!
- Kähler Ommagio vase. This thing caused quite a stir at one point! Things have calmed down since then, but it’s still pretty. And it comes in different colors.
- Brooke Gregson astrology necklace. I think it’s super cute to get one with your kid’s sign. This one is 14k brushed gold with diamonds in the constellation, and you can find it here. But there are similar ones out there without the gold and diamonds for a lot less.
- L’Occitane Shea Butter hand cream. With all the hand washing, dish washing, and santizer use, my hands started to feel like sandpaper. It’s a good thing I had this. It really saved my hands. I use it every night before bed.
- Who doesn’t love getting a book? If she has some free time, she might enjoy spending it in bed with a book and a cup of tea or coffee. I know I do!
This is just a short list, but I hope it helped to give you some ideas. Have a beautiful Mother’s Day.